rFactor 2 users

More
7 years 1 week ago #3658 by Admin
Admin created the topic: rFactor 2 users
Please write here if you own rFactor 2. We can start club races so we must know how many people support this game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 days ago #3662 by Rui Santos
Rui Santos replied the topic: rFactor 2 users
I have it, but for me it's not ready yet...

"Pure driving, pure racing, that's what makes me happy" Ayrton Senna

More
7 years 4 days ago #3663 by Ari Hämäläinen
Ari Hämäläinen replied the topic: rFactor 2 users
I keep hearing all the time that rFctor2 is not finished and it is still beta, game is not ready for me etc.
Yes rFactor2 is beta but it is better than rFactor(realease date 31.09.2005) already now?
In my opinion answer to this is yes, Marussia-Cosworth MR01,ISI Formula Masters,Williams JPH1B, Formula Renault 3.5
Corvette C6R, Nisan R-GT etc. is much better than any rfactor mod.

Many also say that there is only one car mods, this is just nonsense you will find many mods like BES Mod for Rfactor2 (8 cars),
DTM, DRM, Endurance etc.
You can also create your own mods with the cars you like to have in your own vmod. This is nothing like "all cars" in rFactor.

I also heard that someone said that I do not have good enough PC to play rFactor2.
If you dont have PC like this dont play any online games.

MINIMUM :
PU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon x2
Memory: 2 GB
Video Card: nVidia 8600 GT or ATI/AMD 3850
Video Memory: 256MB
Operating System: PC Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
DirectX: 9.0c
Storage: 4 GB
Internet connection required.

RECOMMENDED MINIMUMS (will run well, may look better with better hardware):
CPU: 3.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or 3.0 GHz AMD Athlon II x2 or better
Memory: 4 GB+
Video Card: nVidia 250 GTS or ATI/AMD 4870 or better
Video Memory: 512MB+
Operating System: PC Microsoft Windows Vista 64bit, Windows 7 64bit
Storage: 4 GB+Notes:
1 – 2008 C++ Runtimes SP1 required (included with installer).
2 – rFactor 2 executable is 32bit. 64bit OS recommended above to allow more than 4GB RAM.

Simracers has two rFactor2 servers,open wheel and GT.
Join and find out how rFactor2 realy is, demo dont give you the right impression.

:sick:

P1: GP1979 Season 1

More
7 years 4 days ago #3664 by Dominik Satel [79]
Dominik Satel [79] replied the topic: rFactor 2 users
quietly Ari..... when I find work, immediately buy rF2...I think not now, hard times :dry:

More
7 years 4 days ago #3665 by Admin
Admin replied the topic: rFactor 2 users
I must support Ari's topic. Despite I cannot say anything about hardware requiements, the will of sim-racing is more important than anything. I know rF2 is a new, almost beta-game, but it will be improved quick. We have posiibilities to race any series - GT or OW. Good mods exist and trust me I was sceptic before too. As I play longer and longer I appreciate rF2 physics model. I own iRacing too and honestly I must give rF2 higher note. For me the feel of a real car behavoiur is much better modelled in rF2 than in any known game.

The problem is the same - people don't want to spend their time with improving their skill. They join server, making some hotlaps and go. They are sometimes asked for online league racing and they don't answer. I don't know sometimes why they race. Organised racing with good community is the best what we can have. I can't force people to race with us and I can't do anything but asking them for race together.

We work on a brand new site. We'll see what it will take. Thanks Ari for your support.

More
7 years 4 days ago - 7 years 3 days ago #3666 by Dominik Satel [79]
aaaaa, od razu uprzedzam...z założenia bede jeździł TYLKO w historyczny Open Wheel albo cos innego "odkrytego"... i to tylko w taki mod co zmiażdży jakością, miodnością, możliwościami w setach i w ogóle - GPC79...ma byc moc, prędkość i grip taki, zebym czuł, ze jeszcze go mam albo zaraz go stracę...mod ma byc taki, ze szczena ma mi opaść z wrażenia, tak jak to było gdy zobaczyłem GPC - obawiam sie, ze czegoś takiego nie doznam :huh: możecie sobie mysleć, że mam łeb potargany tym GPC, ale uwierzcie mi, ze posciagałem przez całe zycie gdy jestem z rF1 chyba wszystko i nic oprócz GPC mi nie pasuje...dzisiaj nawet sprawdziłem to :
www.race2play.com/schedule/show/1919 - zrobiłem dwie rundki i niestety zwymiotowałem ...to już wole oryginalnego Trainerka z rF1...i tak jest niestety ze wszystkim
dzisiejsze F1 też juz mnie nie kręci..kers, drs, anal, oral i co jeszcze...to sa wyscigi czy mizianie sie po jajkach ?..strategia z oponami..jezus...

nie jeżdze żadnymi pojazdami z dachem, jesli ma miec dach to tylko w realu, żadne GT, GTS, prototypy, NKWD, UB mnie nie INTERESUJĄ...mam klaustrofobię to raz, dwa czuje ze mnie dach w mózg uwiera, trzy nic nie widze dalej niż na 10 metrów przed pojazdem - nie jezdze i c h u j ! i nie truc mi gitary :evil:
...moszna ale nie tczeba pżetłómaczyć

ADMIN'S TRANSLATION SUMMARY - Dominik said:
1. He will race only rF2 Open Wheelers and only that mod which would be compared with GP1979. All impressions he has found in rF1 GP1979 must be the same or at least similar: feel of grip, playability, feel of speed
2. He gave link to F1 1978 and he did some laps - rubbish mod. Then he wrote about nowadays F1 with KERS, DRS, anal, oral, CIA, KGB, FBI, etc. ;)
3. He don't race any "car with roof" mods.

ADMIN'S COMMENTS
Ad.1 - I think we must wait for new mods. For me R 3.5 or Brabham BT20 are outstanding. Feel of the car like never before. So let's give Dominik some time. :)
Ad. 2 - No comment.
Ad. 3 - He will race Historic GT cars or I will go to him and kick him in his ass. :)
Last Edit: 7 years 3 days ago by Admin.

More
7 years 4 days ago - 7 years 4 days ago #3667 by Ari Hämäläinen
What you say is just nonsense Dominick.

Williams JPH1B(GP2) and Formula Renault 3.5 has "speed and the grip, so I feel that I still have it or lose it" and
no roof, kers, DRS,ABS or TC. rFactor2 F1 GP79 mod is also nearing completion.

When we talk about feel of grip, speed, suspension models, tires, ffb etc. no other
simulator game comes close rFactor2. rFactor, iRacing, pCars etc. feels like a joke if you compare them with rFactor2 and it is still a beta.

The world moves forward and I think simracers should do that too, recruit and use own servers for league and fun races.

I believe in democracy but I think it is not fair to speak out about something that you have not tried.

:angry:

Last Edit: 7 years 4 days ago by Ari Hämäläinen.

More
7 years 3 days ago #3668 by Costa Gozadinos
Costa Gozadinos replied the topic: rFactor 2 users
Ok I got rfactor 2 yes I agree it will be the best mod when its ready, I seem to have a problem with my steering responding in a delayed motion the car is swinging from left to right especially down the straight that makes it impossible to race so I shelved it, I have spend hours trying to fix it with out success.
I'm afraid my feelings about tin tops are the same as Dominick :)

More
7 years 3 days ago #3669 by Ari Hämäläinen
29 Sept. I'm going to participate exclusive rFactor2 F1 GP79 78 laps race in Kylami with Renault RS12 and test new Turbo engine and new tires. I am so excited how performance and engine life is with new turbo engine. :huh:
rFactor2 has also ground effects witch lacks in rFactor. :whistle:

More
7 years 3 days ago #3670 by Dominik Satel [79]
cool. we are waiting for test report :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds