HGT&TC SEASON 2 RACE 4
NOGARO

Event date: 05.06.2012

Event schedule / Plan zawodów
19:00 CET - Practice
21:00 CET - Qualifying
21:10 CET - Warmup
21:15 CET - Race

Cars allowed: GTC Class (see rules & settings)
The following user(s) said Thank You: trezza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2524 by trezza
trezza replied the topic: Re: S2R4 - NOGARO
Thanks for the excellent race! Quite happy with 4th place in the Ford Capri 3100RS.

My apologies to emet, we made contact a few times throughout the race causing him to lose control. My Capri proved to be more stable compared to the 2.8L Porsche after a mistake, though the tyres wore quite quickly I decided to take it slow and just get through the race with only 1 pit-stop and a drive-thru penalty for speeding in pit lane.

Thankyou once again, I'm keen for the next round! :)

More
8 years 3 months ago #2525 by Tomasz Kawecki [king81]
Tomasz Kawecki [king81] replied the topic: Re: S2R4 - NOGARO
Ubelievable :) I won and got a PP ... that happens very seldom ... I mean I win sometimes but pole positions are always far away for me ;]
I found out on the quali session that my setup is default in terms of camber - so I tweaked it for better grip on corners and the result was instant - 3 seconds better than my usual pace ... I tweaked it again and managed to get one more lap (just in time) and that final lap was for pole position - a bit faster than Fireball's ;]
The race was quite fun - I pushed on the first couple of laps in order not to get overtaken - I lost a couple position on start but took the lead on the 4th corner I think. Then it was almost all alone - I went too fast and my tires went to hot and disintegrated very fast ! I knew that if I made 2 stops it would be a lost race so I tried to conserve my tires - they lasted for 12 laps and the second tire set had to do 16 laps! It was quite difficult to keep the left front in the right temperature but I made it and finished first.

P2: BMW M1 ProCar US Champ
P1: DRM Season One
P2: WTCC BMW E90 - Drift Monsters
P3: DRM Season Two

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2526 by Marek Archipow [Fireball]
Marek Archipow [Fireball] replied the topic: Re: S2R4 - NOGARO
Qual: P2
Race: P2

Qual:
Problems on the first few laps. Finally high 1:41 and I thought it will be PP but king81 was a little bit faster than me.

Race:
I tried to start with analogue clutch and released it too early. Result: Drive Thru penalty. I thought my race is lost, but it will be a chance to drive with 1 pitstop less than the others so I began my battle from P10. I overtook the slower drivers and moved higher and higher. On the 13th lap I was on P1 after FOLLY and king81 pitlane visit. Then I was in the pits to change my tires on L14, went back on track on P4 and I started my hunt on FOLLY and king81. I have caught FOLLY on L21 and we had a great battles during some laps. Finally I had better saved tires and overtook FOLLY on L24. King81 was approx. 20 s. before me and I didn't stop the second time. I finished 2nd waht was pretty cool after my bad start.

Twelve drivers on grid, not bad. Mondello (TC Class) waits on...
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Marek Archipow [Fireball].

More
8 years 3 months ago #2527 by Erik Czakoi
Erik Czakoi replied the topic: Re: S2R4 - NOGARO
HI-AHOJ...Qualifikacia celkom dobre sa mi podarilo urobyl som moj najlepší čas...Zase som mal nešťastní zavod...Hned na štarte mi shorel motor,a hned som aj musel ukončiť :angry: :( Verim tomu že najbližší zavod budem mať lepší... :) :) :)

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2528 by Tomasz Kawecki [king81]
galeria fotograficzna:

img809.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=grab000z.jpg

imageshack.us/gal.php?id=sZSuktLlx86plKXdmd3W06g

//sorry za jakość ale ta kwypluwa rF ... nastepne zrobie Frapsem i bedzie ładniej
lepsza jakość - download: speedy.sh/UYNQd/nogaro.rar

Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Tomasz Kawecki [king81].
The following user(s) said Thank You: emet

More
8 years 3 months ago #2529 by emet
emet replied the topic: Re: S2R4 - NOGARO
Piękna robota :woohoo: . Widać że z ciebie King prawdziwy paparazzi , nic się nie ukryje. A czasami by się chciało...

More
8 years 3 months ago #2530 by Admin
Admin replied the topic: Re: S2R4 - NOGARO
Porsche 911 Cup. ;P

More
8 years 3 months ago #2531 by Tomasz Kawecki [king81]

emet wrote: Piękna robota :woohoo: . Widać że z ciebie King prawdziwy paparazzi , nic się nie ukryje. A czasami by się chciało...

hehe :) no Emet miałeś sporo przygód i akcji :) dzięki temu miałeś bardzo interesujący wyścig ;)

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2539 by emet
emet replied the topic: Re: S2R4 - NOGARO
Krótka relacja z wyścigu w Nogaro.

PS. dzisiaj zrozumiałem dlaczego king81 tak śpieszył. :woohoo: dodatkowe kilogramy do bujania przybędą.
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by emet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Admin

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds