ZWICKAU
DIVISION 2 CARS

Event date / Termin wyścigu: 12.07.2012

Event schedule / Plan zawodów:
19:00 CET - Practice
21:00 CET - Qualifying
21:10 CET - Warmup
approx. 21:15 CET - Race - 56 laps

Detailed rules, mod and track download - on the site. / Szczegółowe przepisy, mod i tor do ściągnięcia - na stronie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #2676 by Tomasz Kawecki [king81]
Tomasz Kawecki [king81] replied the topic: Re: S2R6 - ZWICKAU
For me this race ended quickly and sadly due to connection lost. I managed to get off the racing line and gain one position, then on T1 I was already second. On the second lap Mira made a mistake andI was on P1 with 15 seconds advantage. And a lightning struck somewhere and I lost the connection. With it I lost P2 in general classification to Michael 76. Congrats to Niko for winning - you were unstoppable in this mod and season :-)

Thanks to all drivers for all the fun in DRM2. Hope to see you all in GT season. :-)

P2: BMW M1 ProCar US Champ
P1: DRM Season One
P2: WTCC BMW E90 - Drift Monsters
P3: DRM Season Two
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Admin.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2678 by FOLLY
FOLLY replied the topic: Re: S2R6 - ZWICKAU

Tomasz Kawecki [king81] wrote: ... Hope to see you all in GT season. :-)

and many more B)

Gdyby Bóg popierał przedni napęd, to chodzilibyśmy na rękach!

P3: WTCC BMW E90 - FOLLYteam

More
7 years 4 months ago #2683 by Carlos F. Piedra
Carlos F. Piedra replied the topic: Re: S2R6 - ZWICKAU
You are a very hard rivals, if not fails the connection, as you say, in the final race, finished last. I happy with finishing the Championship in the TopTen :side: :P

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #2684 by Marek Archipow [Fireball]
Marek Archipow [Fireball] replied the topic: Re: S2R6 - ZWICKAU
It's so hard to write anything about the race I could win. After my qual I had a hope to good result, at least the podium. I was quicker than drivers usually faster than me. I started easily and didn't get a mess on T1 (I think Valtter was that "arrow"). First laps and I was on 3rd position chasing Dantes and king81, who was 1st after Mira and Michael76 accident. My pace was ok, I have set the race tactics properly riding behind Dantes, then I began to overtake him. It was done on 5th lap (T1), but shortly after that I entered the chicane and got a warp. I don't understand what came later. I woke up touching the fence, then got a big 3 s. lag and spun. Dantes hit me and my suspension was finished. I couldn't start the engine so I quit. It was something with my connection because Dantes said I was out the track and he passed me without problems (I was not on the track).

The fact is, I couldn't win because I got CL on lap 40 (watching the race). But after king's CL I would be on 1st place and Michael and Mira were way behind me. Very disappointed but this is life. Now GT series will bring us the emotions and good vibes.
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Marek Archipow [Fireball].

More
7 years 4 months ago #2688 by Carlos F. Piedra
Carlos F. Piedra replied the topic: Re: S2R6 - ZWICKAU
Not glad of the technical problems of the other, I think I was 7 laps running only and did not have any reference of others, as if I only run, only point out that there is a good level. I was impressed in Estoril with more than 20 drivers on starting grid, :sick: although not complete the race.
It has been a good tournament for to learn a little more, at least for my. I hope to be able to accompany you in the new session with the GT. :unsure:

More
7 years 4 months ago #2690 by Admin
Admin replied the topic: Re: S2R6 - ZWICKAU
It doesn't matter if the others had problems. You had your own race and you did it. Respect. You could end the race on the fence as well. GT series will be more competitive and I hope there will be more drivers. Now it's holiday time - even 11 drivers isn't a bad result.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2714 by Niko Leinonen
Niko Leinonen replied the topic: Re: S2R6 - ZWICKAU
The last race was a disappointment for many of us, cause a mammoth lag/connectivity problems spoiled all the fun for everybody... :( Any reason for that?? That really sucked... But still, gongratulations to Michael, it was not ur fault.

+ My G25 worked not so well in the race.. Suddenly it did some weird stuff, like turning right or left by itself or putting some extra gas or brake!? I guess its my computer problem... I would have been more competetive too without that kind of stuff..

Good season, good results for me in the first 4 races. 5th race was good race too, but because of my own mistakes I was only 5th. Thx for 5/6 excellent DRM races, was fun :)

P3: BMW M1 ProCar US Champ

More
7 years 4 months ago #2717 by Admin
Admin replied the topic: Re: S2R6 - ZWICKAU
There were not any dedicated server problems. I don't know what caused those problems until now.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2718 by Tomasz Kawecki [king81]
Tomasz Kawecki [king81] replied the topic: Re: S2R6 - ZWICKAU
a lot of storms over Poland were in that time - something on the lines probably from that ...

P2: BMW M1 ProCar US Champ
P1: DRM Season One
P2: WTCC BMW E90 - Drift Monsters
P3: DRM Season Two

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds